lunedì 4 luglio 2016

Welcome to my blog companions!

Hello to all! 

My name is Claudio,i'm a 20 years old guy from Italy ready to share is opinions about indie games.

I love indie games,sometimes you get bad games,sometimes you get hidden gems,it's all a big surprise.That's why i created this blog,to share my opinions and my favourite games found online,of course i'm not an expert so i'm gonna try to do my best.
So what's the blog about? I'm gonna talk about indie games i play to help the developers (hope in the future)  and just to share some opinions with other people(i'm willing to accept any critic)
My favorite type of game is the Rogue Like but i'm gonna try anything new just to have some fun and to find something special,no matter the type of game.
So that's it for now! Hope i will grow in the future and i can find good people to share my opinions and maybe some fans? Ehehehehe.

I'm gonna share my first review in this days,of course sorry if there are errors but i'm not english.So please if you find something wrong you're free to tell me so i can edit it and learn!

See you space cowboys!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento